Beiträge von Wex__

Hey guys and gals,

First of all sorry for writing in English, but my Deutsch really sucks. I can read and understand it allright, but writing is something completely different.
    Second, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong spot. Again lack of Deutsch skills.

But here's a thought. Not sure if it's been discussed earlier, I'm a fairly new player and I haven't plowed through all the old messages here. But are there any plans for releasing an international version? The concept and mechanics of this game are really good. It reminds me of a browser-based game I played years ago, but still it's pretty much unique as it is now. And the worldwide Star Wars fan base is just enormous. I'm sure it could be a hit on mobile. So is that something to look forward to in the future?

And on a sidenote, if any of you ever need any game material übersetzt am Englisch, feel free to message me. I'm not a professional translator but I have a decent understanding of it, thanks to living abroad for many years. Happy to help!